HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
To operate and maintain the Website;
To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
To respond to your comments or inquiries;
To track and measure advertising on the Website;
To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
PII (Personally Identifiable Information) we collect and how we use it
If you contact us through the forms on the website we collect the following PII (Personally Identifiable Information) from you:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your address
- Your message (optional)
We hold PII you submit through forms on the website for 12 months. We collect this information in order to be able to contact you or respond to any message you send us.
Data collected by Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track user activity on our website. To do this a unique identifier is created when you first visit our website and stored as a cookie so that as you visit other pages on the website, or if you leave and then return to the website, we identify the activity as belonging to the same user. This unique identifier does not directly provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information (such as your name or email address).
We monitor visitor activity to:
- Track how visitors find / arrive at our website (e.g. via a Google search, a social media post, a link on another site)
- Measure how visitors engage with our content (e.g. bounce rate, number of pages viewed per session, time spent per visit)
- Monitor the performance of our website in meeting key goals (e.g. when a visitor requests a demo)
Based on the data we collect with Google Analytics we optimise our online strategy to help the website be discovered by more potential clients and we make changes to the website to improve the experience for visitors.
Your unique identifier is held for 26 months. If you don’t wish to have your activity tracked whilst visiting the website you can disable cookies for the website in your browser. The website will continue to function as normal if you disable any or all cookies.
Data we collect in server logs
We store the following information about each request (page visit) visitors make when visiting lejasa.com:
- IP (Internet Protocol) Address
- ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- User agent (browser and OS type)
- Date and time of each request
- The URL visited
- In the event of an error additional information about the request will be captured including headers, cookies and the request body (present on PUT and POST requests).
We collect this information to help us monitor traffic to the website, detect and analyse issues and to filter out unwanted traffic (e.g. unregistered web crawlers/bots).
We hold information in the server logs for 90 days. This information we collect does not directly provide us with any PII (Personally Identifiable Information) (such as your name or email address) except where PII is submitted as part of a request that generates an error.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data held by us (commonly known as a subject access request).
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that inaccurate personal data we hold is rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure / The right to be forgotten – You have the right to request that we erase personal data that we hold about you. This right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you. That is, we may hold that data but may not use it. This right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected about you; directly to you or to another organisation.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing personal data we collect and hold about you.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
You can find out more about how to manage cookies on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.